openWRT support: www.openwrt.org
1. How to make orders from ZBT ?
A. Contact the ZBT sales by www.zbtwifi.en.alibaba.com
B. Contact the ZBT sales by www.zbtlink.com
C. Visit our booth in every year MWCA in USA, GITEX in Dubai, CEBIT in Germany.
D. Directly visit our factory and head office in SHENZHEN,CHINA.
2. Do ZBT support OEM and ODM service ?
Yes, we provide professional OEM and ODM services. We have 35 people engineer team, can customize the hardware and software base on your requirements.
3. Do you accept PCBA orders only?
Yes, sure. We are factory, we can provide any type of our products.
4. What is the MOQ(Minimum Order Quantity) ?
If buy our existing products, then MOQ is 100 units. If need customize the products, then MOQ is 1000 units.
5. What’s the lead time ?
For existing products, usually within one week after full payment. For customized products,usually 25-30 days.
6. How to pay ?
We accept the payment by PayPal, T/T, Western Union and Alipay.
7. Which big customers you are in cooperation with?
China Mobile, Vivacom in Bulgaria, Sprint,T-Mobile,AT&T in USA, Smart in Philippine.
1. The Supplier guarantees that the goods hereof are original, new and unused and complied in all respects with the technical specification for a period of 12 months (twelve) months from the date of shipment. Modifications which do not affect the form, fit or function of a goods or which the supplier deems necessary to comply with specifications, changed safety standards or governmental regulations, or to otherwise improve the goods may be made by the supplier with prior notice to or consent of buyer. Thus altered goods shall be deemed fully conforming to the specifications, only after being approved by the buyer.
2. If the goods are not in conformity with the stipulations of the agreement due to defects in materials and workmanship, the buyer has the right for free replacement with new goods with no any additional payments. The supplier shall change the defected goods for free, within 12 months.
3. In order to guarantee a good and prompt execution of the agreement and for the 12 (twelve) months warranty period, the supplier shall guarantee, as follows:
a) To undertake at its own cost and risk either to repair or to replace (at the buyer’s option) any part of works which are faulty and/or fail to comply with any part of the specifications and /or the agreement.
b) For defective goods, the buyer should send the pictures or detailed issues description to supplier, supplier should respond to buyer and try to analyze and solve the problem. If issues still can not be solved, then the defective goods will be returned to supplier.
c) If the defective goods quantity up to 50 units, then buyer can return the defective goods to supplier, and buyer will be responsible for the shipping cost from buyer location to supplier location. The supplier will repair or replace the same new goods to buyer, and supplier will be responsible for the shipping cost from supplier location to buyer location.
4. The following cases are excluded from warranty under this agreement:
a) Use of goods in breach of the technical specification.
b) Modification of the goods without prior written consent of the supplier.
c) Force majeure, including but not limit to earthquake, fire, flood, typhoon and war lead to equipment damage.